Monday, November 29, 2010

short damn story from FK 2010

Studying in Medicine Faculty makes you've  almost never touch your bed. that's hiperbolically makes sense. why not?? a full schedule from Monday through Friday (or sometimes Sunday),,,and some pressing from seniors or upperclassmen makes some freshmen of Medicine 2010 ignoring their health,,only for making their assignments to be done no matter what!!! (I saw some of my friends getting thinner and thinner..poor them!!)

well, I've been a little bit crazy  to have a lot of and unstoppable assignments...now, what I learnt from it is,,,stay up stay up stay up...so I can finish my assignments before the deadline or get it torn from lecturer...
and other things,,,the quiz here is just crazy,,,why?? memorizing hundreds of words of anatomy on 2 days..wooahh....

but, anyhow...I don't wanna get down because of those things..I know I can handle them..wisely...
so now,, I just wanna cheer my self up!!...yeah I can do it! I can make my way to go there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment