Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wake up from a long sleep

It's Wednesday, August 28th 2013, there were a lot of stories that have passed, i leave it behind, a bunch of problems and mistakes. Stories of myself, friend of mine, bout love, bout hatred, bout anger,  bout relation, bout responsibility, bout organization, bout academic, about everything...
It's d day that i can't tell every moment that keeps me alive and gives me chances for being a better person, a better medical doctor someday...
But, the thing that i can tell, getting mature is not so easy, and not everyone will get mature as soon as they get older. Anger makes you older, problem makes you to think, and when you try to think , think and more think.....it makes you closer enough to get mature...
It's good to say that I'm 22 years old rite now. Not just like another person that have already a resident card, driving license, but I'm a young adult with a bunch of activities that will show the world my capability to be a great medical doctor. C'mon wake up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment